Saturday, November 3, 2012

Day 308 - People

On Day 299 I wrote about how we should not ignore other people because of our own problems. So I spent these last 9 days making sure to add in time with friends, even if it was inconvenient. It's funny that when I look back, it was those times with friends, even if it was stressful to get there, that were the most uplifting and fulfilling. People fill us up, not to-dos, things, or schedules. Knowing what others are struggling with, celebrating, and just thinking about connects us and grows our relationships. That is love is what God intended for us when He made us. To build each other up, reach out our hand, and to love. I really need that reminder often.

To all of you in my life, I appreciate and value you. I don't think I say it enough.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment