Friday, November 2, 2012

Day 307 - A promise

Where have I been? I don't know... in this crazy busy world where my time has disappeared. Some of it is because of the time I have committed to volunteering at my son's school. Some of it is due to a cute almost-three year old going through some sort of growth change. Some of it is from having sick kids for what seems like two months straight. Some of it is pure exhaustion from life. I am sure there are so many other variables, but I feel like this blog keeps disappearing from my life.

I love this blog and I love blogging about faith. It fills me up. It centers me. I don't like that it is missing at all. When this blog gets pushed aside, I feel like my faith gets pushed aside. That's not right. We have missed church due to vacation and illness. I hate it. I need to be centered again, but it's hard. It's hard to find balance when you are feeling pulled and pushed.

Tonight my husband and I made a promise. A promise to make our faith a priority again. For us, for our kids, and for our family. To give God all the glory for the blessings and lessons he bestows upon us.

I have a wonderful story about our life to share, but I have to wait a little bit longer (no I'm not pregnant). It's all about how God works his perfect timing, even when you feel like he has left you. And how when He tells you to have big faith, you should really listen.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment