Thursday, November 8, 2012

Day 313 - Change

A lot of things in our home have been changing. Some good, some hard, and some just new. I still can't quite share, but there will be a long post soon. Sometimes I feel like it's one obstacle after another and I can't catch my breath. I start to ask God, "When do I get a break?" But then I realize that he just gave us a major blessing after a trial, and even though something new and difficult is looming, what do I have to complain about? Life isn't about breaks. No one is going to have a life without hardship and difficulties and let's face it, there is almost always some trial in your life at all times. Who am I to question why God doesn't "give me a break" when he's clearly been working so hard in my life. His plans, while often concealed, always turn out so much better than imagined. Sometimes the wait is long, but the journey is worth it. I think that if you life a life full of hope, every day, in all situations, you can get through anything.

I read this in a book last night:

"You may face many trial too, but you should know that wherever you feel weakness, God is strong."

Lovely reminder.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment