Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Day 311 - Keep on

Can I be honest? I read some pretty harsh comments on Facebook this week. Comments that were purely offensive and rude. Calling out a political party and actually stating hateful claims about the people who follow it. There is one person in particular that really got me frustrated and all I wanted to do today was say something directly or stop being their friend. But I am constantly reminded that sometimes it's our job to be a light for others, even if they don't see it. That you don't bring anyone to Christ by deleting them or calling them out. You bring them with your love and compassion. You keep being yourself and hope that somehow your love will give others peace in their lives.

And so I will keep on keeping on.

 

1 comment:

  1. I held my tongue and thought on it. I decided to delete one person, it might have been the same person! haha! I asked myself, does this person bring a positive feeling to my life? NO? Goodbye. ;)

    ReplyDelete