Thursday, July 5, 2012

Day 187 - Happy

I finished the 10K and ran the entire time, which was my only goal. I reminded myself more than once that I can do all things through HIm that gives me strength. It was very calming when my asthma started acting up... I think it was all mental and I just need a reminder to calm down and keep going.

Today is my sweetie's birthday. Happy Birthday to the man who supports everything that I do. I think you are just as crazy as I am. You are an amazing husband and father and my heart knows how lucky I am that we found each other. God hand picked us. Love you today and always.

Two people are better off than one, for they can help each other succeed. If one person falls, the other can reach out and help. -Ecclesiastes 4:9-10(NLT)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment