Saturday, July 21, 2012

Day 203 - Trapped words

I have all of these words trapped inside of me. Instead of being able to articulate and get them all out, they are stuck and I feel uninspired to write. But I'm not uninspired, I'm just a mixed up mess of words and emotions. It's been like this ever since I wrote my blog post about closing my business. It's like that post took every part of me to write and now there is nothing left. Or maybe I am still recovering from all of the emotion it took to write it. There was a lot. All I know is that I have a lot to say, a lot to feel, and right now my words are in denial... probably protecting me so that I can take one step at a time. So that I can recover from all of the things that have happened lately. So that I can get centered before I spill my heart in another post.

So until then a beautiful verse...

As water reflects a face, so a man’s heart reflects the man. -Proverbs 27:19 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment