Sunday, July 22, 2012

Day 204 - Influence

Yesterday was the blessing of my sweet nephew and it was perfect. It was an intimate gathering to not only honor his sweet life, but to remind him (and all of us) of where he has come from, the meaning of his name, and how important people in his life are to shaping him. I needed that time to take my focus away from the distractions all around me and to see just how wonderful our God given life really is. God molded us, He gave us people to help us grown, and He loves us dearly. He gives us each a story that started long before we were here, and will continue generations after we leave.

Even though each one of us is just one person, we have so much influence on the lives of others, present and in the future. I see that as a blessing, a gift, and a responsibility.


 

1 comment: