Thursday, August 9, 2012

Day 222 - A time

I'm a mess....what's new? But at least I'm a mess that God dearly loves. I am His child. I am His creation, and that's pretty good.

We know that life hands us good times and bad times. That there is a time for everything, and right now this is my time. A time for healing. A time for building. A time for crying. And a time for searching.

For everything there is a season, 
a time for every activity under heaven. 
A time to be born and a time to die. 
A time to plant and a time to harvest. 
A time to kill and a time to heal. 
A time to tear down and a time to build up. 
A time to cry and a time to laugh. 
A time to grieve and a time to dance. 
A time to scatter stones and a time to gather stones. 
A time to embrace and a time to turn away. 
A time to search and a time to quit searching. 
A time to keep and a time to throw away. 
A time to tear and a time to mend. 
A time to be quiet and a time to speak. 
A time to love and a time to hate. 
A time for war and a time for peace. 
-Ecclesiastes 3:1-8(NLT)

 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting this Amanda! It was a very good reminder for me today! I'm in that "time to cry" stage at the moment. I really hope that the time to laugh comes soon! :)

    ReplyDelete