Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Day 11 - An anchor

A verse I found yesterday.

"We have this hope as an anchor for the soul, firm and secure." -Hebrews 6:19

My soul felt awakened just thinking about it. Hope is what secures our soul, our innermost being. When you are going through something difficult and you feel like your soul and your heart is empty, now you know why. You lost hope; there is nothing to center you. Nothing to protect you. You have to find some kind of hope in your own world to start to tie down your soul again, to feel again, to trust again, to find joy in life again. To feel placed. To feel like you can handle the life that is being thrown at you. 
Let hope guide you back to the place where you feel peace again. Let it weigh down your soul and make you feel safe.

I am constantly thinking about all of my friends and readers whose souls are lost and hurting. There is so much pain, confusion, and heartache. I wish I could take it all away. I pray for you constantly, many of you by name. I pray for hope in your life, to finally anchor you and bring you peace. For those I don't know by name you can email me, I will pray for you. I will pray for the possibility of hope in your life again. And for those who just feel unsettled right now, a little lost, find hope in something and hang on to it dearly.

1 comment:

  1. You are such a special person. Thank you for praying for me by name!

    ReplyDelete