Sunday, January 29, 2012

Day 29 - Peace

While writing my prayers in my journal last week I noticed a similarity that had not occurred before. Almost every prayer for someone was asking for peace. Peace in their life, their situation, their soul, or in their relationships. So many people are in a state of unhappiness, anxiety, and depression right now. Is it the time of year, the weather, or the changes in life? I don't know what it is, but I can feel it in the air. I so desperately want others to have peace in their lives. I want it in all parts of my life as well.


“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.” -Matthew 11:28-30 (NIV1984)


We can find peace with God and in His Word. That is where I have found it before. Dive in and speak honestly. Find yourself some rest.

Sending out love to all of you today.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment