Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Day 4 - Hope floats

Sometimes when I think of the word hope, I am reminded of this line in the movie Hope Floats:


She says that beginnings are scary, endings are usually sad, but it's the middle that counts the most. Try to remember that when you find yourself at a new beginning. Just give hope a chance to float up. And it will, too...


I think that there are so many times in our lives that we don't give hope a chance. We are too scared or overwhelmed in a new situation to see it as anything more than a huge mess in our lives. But, if we just give it a chance and let hope lead us, oftentimes we can see later that the new beginning was really a huge blessing. Let hope guide you. Have faith that it is all for good.

"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." -Jeremiah 29:11 (NIV)


No comments:

Post a Comment