Monday, April 16, 2012

Day 107 - Restore

And the God of all grace, who called you to His eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast. -1 Peter 5:10


Today I am so thankful that in any suffering I have ever faced, God has always restored me and made me strong, firm, and steadfast. Each time. In my depression, heart break, losing a friend to suicide, uncertainty, and financial struggles He has restored me each and every time. He continues to restore me in new heartaches and struggles. He uses it for good.

I know that you may be going through something, or have been for quite awhile now. Maybe you feel like you will never be restored, like life will never have happiness again as it did before. But there is a path in front of you and if you lean on God, trust Him, and keep moving forward... God will restore you. There will be sunshine, hope, peace, and joy again. He can make you stronger than before. Trust Him, have a relationship with Him, and watch Him work in your life. I know it's hard and I know it's dark, but give Him a chance.

 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amanda! Thanks for this post! I have just been discharged from hospital after having my gall bladder removed! After the last 5 months of ongoing pain I am ready to be restored! Praise the Lord that he heals us even when we are feeling knocked down!! :)

    ReplyDelete