Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Day 108- Do I believe?

Do I believe in a God who can change hearts and make the impossible possible?
I do.
He has changed my heart completely.
He has molded me from one opposite to another.

Do I believe in a God who can change lives and make dreams come true?
I do.
I have seen Him turn other people's gifts or heartaches into unbelievable journeys.
I believe it even if my dream hasn't come true.

Do I believe in a God who can put a feeling into your heart and then watch it grow?
I do.
He has whispered in my heart that there is another child out there for us.
I believe that it can happen and that He can provide a pathway.

Do I believe that God loves me enough to constantly work in my life?
I do.
Even when it feels like life is stagnant He proves that He is everywhere.
That He is preparing me for all of the wonderful, heart breaking, and purposeful details.

Do I believe?
I believe with all of my heart.
I know God exists
because He has shown Himself to me.
When I opened my eyes,
I opened my soul,
and I had faith
that even the unseen can be real.

Sometimes the hardest part of faith is believing that it is possible. Trusting that He is there. Having enough hope that someone can love you that much. And allowing Him to speak to you with wide eyes, open ears, and a joyful heart.

Make that leap and believe. Let God work in your life the way that He is working in mine.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment