Monday, April 30, 2012

Day 121 - My heart


Today I am thankful that God loves me enough to produce blessings in even the most discouraging or emotional situations. That new relationships can blossom, that old connections can deepen, and that love can still abound. That even in the dark, God will provide some kind of light, and you can see good even when your heart hurts. Today I am thankful that God's love shines down on me regardless of the season or the weather.

This year I have watched God take my broken heart and instead of fixing it, because God can't just fix everything in your life, He took some of the broken pieces and replaced them with beautiful mosaics of love, friendship, and peace. My heart is certainly broken, but He has patched it up and made it into something masterful and lovely to me.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment