Monday, April 23, 2012

Day 114 - God's lead

God has been clearing out some of the ugly in my heart. The old me would have turned away, not wanting to take the more difficult road that leaves behind pride and power. But this time I am calming myself and letting a little bit of peace fold in and we will see where it takes me. I am on a new path of literally following God's lead and His whispers instead of what I think is best. Or what I want more. Or where my pride says I should go. I feel vulnerable but I am reminded of two things:

1. God will not leave me if I am following Him. He will not put me in the path of destruction.
2. God only uses us to do "great wonders" if we purify our heart and confess.

We will see what happens. I am trusting God with an overwhelming situation and I will let Him show me the way. I'm not going to lie, it's frightening, and especially when your heart is involved. But I want God to use me to do "great wonders" and I want Him to know that I hear Him. That I have hope the He can transform a seemingly hopeless situation and show me how to get through it.

Life isn't easy, but God's roadmap is the safest route.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment