Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Day 109 - Stronger

Sometimes we let ourselves down. Sometimes we fail. Sometimes we are weak. But God can use that failure and make you stronger. Stronger then you were the first, second, or third time around. Have hope.

Not too long ago I was in the darkness. I was failing myself and I felt awful. I felt like I would never be able to catch up. And yet somewhere in that darkness I gained more wisdom. God literally placed people, words, and strength on my path, and here I am, feeling better than before. Feeling enlightened and hopeful. Felling like I am in a better place. Almost grateful for the misstep.

Sometimes we need to take away the pressure we put on ourselves, and tell God we messed up. Pray about it, clear our heads, look for answers and keep moving. I have learned a lot over these past few months, but most of all I have learned that hope can come out of any situation. God can get you back to the sunshine, even if you don't see it.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment