Friday, April 27, 2012

Day 118 - My Challenge

In 45 days I will be running an intense 10K. Now this is only news because the most I have ever run is 1.7 miles around my house and I have sports induced asthma. But a sweet friend, who has had a really rough year, asked me on Tuesday to run it with her and I said yes. I am totally in over my head, but deep inside of me I know that I can do this as long as God is on my side.

"But with God all things are possible." -Matthew 19:26

I will be whispering this to myself constantly over the next 45 days. Every time I run, every time I am tired, every time I doubt myself, and every time I want to give up. I will remember that through Him, anything is possible.


Anything.



 

1 comment:

  1. what a great goal, I am very impressed and proud. You will be awesome!

    ReplyDelete