Thursday, April 5, 2012

Day 96 - Embrace

If you read my post from yesterday, you read about the hat that I wore while running. The hat that had never been worn before, that was buried in my closet, that happened to come to mind when I couldn't find my usual hat, and that had been given to me by my father long before A Year Full of Hope. I don't believe in coincidences, in fact that is something I have felt strongly about since I was in high school. I do believe in a divine push, a divine acknowledgment, a divine answer, divine encouragement, and divine love from God right when we need it. That hat was pure love and it was a reminder that although I didn't want to run, that I needed to have enough hope that it was time to turn things around. It was my ray of light. It is this blog. Hope.

What "coincidences" are you ignoring? What is God putting before you to show that He loves you? What are you ignoring that is so plainly obvious that it's not random?

Embrace whatever love God sends your way.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment