Thursday, April 19, 2012

Day 110 - Relationship

For me, one of the most interesting parts of my growing faith is that not only do I have a better relationship with God, but also I have a better relationship with myself. Understanding God, hope, faith, love, and the Bible is molding me into a better woman. A woman who is vastly flawed, yet approaches life differently because she sees it with less doubt. God continues to amaze me by proving that in all circumstances, even when I feel alone, He cares enough about me to see me through. To give me chances to be more that I already am. He cares enough to love me despite all of my imperfections and missteps, and there are so many.

Today I am grateful for all of the blessings in my life, and thankful that God loves each of us enough to help us love ourselves.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment