Friday, September 7, 2012

Day 251 - Put your heart right

Yet if you devote your heart to him
     and stretch out your hands to him,
if you put away the sin that is in your hand
     and allow no evil to dwell in your tent,
then, free of fault, you will lift up your face;
     you will stand firm and without fear.
You will surely forget your trouble,
     recalling it only as waters gone by.
Life will be brighter than noonday,
     and darkness will become like morning. 
-Job 11:13-17 (TNIV)

I found that verse on a church outline, with it were these notes:

Put your heart right. Reach out to God. Then face the world again, firm and courageous. This is how you begin the healing process. 

I have some healing to do. I want to regain the courageousness that I know I have. I want to be the woman God created me to be. Somehow I have lost that in guilt and in others' words. I am a fighter, I am strong, and I have so much love to give. I need to give my heart to God so that He can give me the eyes to see exactly who He created. Someone He loves dearly. Someone who stands on her own two feet... not afraid to yell out to the world and to be herself.

Time to pick myself up and journey ahead.
That is the woman I know.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment