Monday, September 10, 2012

Day 254 - Directions

Sometimes things just don't work out the way you want them to, right? Relationships, jobs, goals, our day, finances, promises, and the list goes on and on. I have been guilty of banging my head over and over trying to make something work that just won't because I am sure that it is what is meant to happen. And in the end I just get hurt, frustrated, or anxious over and over and over. We are human, we want things so badly, but often we turn away from the fact that we cannot make things go our way. Here's the thing... God can. God makes things happen, but in His way and on His time. I have said that a hundred times over this year, but I still need to hear it. I still need reminders that you need to take it to God. Pray about it and have hope and faith that His way is the best way.

I have watched impossible situations become possible, miracles arise, obstacles become blessings, and perfect timing.

We need to trust God's directions for the roadmap of our life. Ask Him to lead the way.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment