Saturday, September 22, 2012

Day 266 - Down the road

I am constantly reminded that no matter what we do, try to do, want to do, or plead to happen, God has His plan. In all circumstances. It's funny how my vision of life events has changes after My Year of Faith. When I see hope in pieces, devastation, or broken dreams in peoples lives I have faith that He has a plan. I know that it's true. I know that He is continuously working in everyone's lives and that when He says no, or not this time, or not right now, it's because there is a plan that we cannot see it.

I'm not trying to lessen devastation or really awful circumstances. There are things that happen that will never seem to have a happy ending because we don't know why it happened. We will some day though. But in most circumstances when something seemingly bad happens it will all come together down the road. Piece by piece. Blessings are poured down and it all makes sense. And in those stories the outcome is more fulfilling and His glory and grace is written all over it.

I see all of that now. And my heart hurts when people I love are hurting, but most often I just want to whisper to them, "just hold on."


 

No comments:

Post a Comment