Friday, September 28, 2012

Day 272 - He is boss

Here's what I found out about God today. He's in charge. I mean that in the best way possible. He gives us free will and we live our lives, but when we tell God that we are handing things over to Him and surrendering ourselves... He takes the reigns. He listens. He works on His plan for us. And He lets us know who is boss, a loving and powerful Father.

You have heard the expression, "when one door closes another one opens." I'm experiencing "when you close a door yourself, God just might open it again." It takes a little getting use to, but I know that whatever God has in the works will be far more amazing than what I have planned. And so I will follow His lead and laugh at the irony of how life sometimes works.

We are certainly in a very stressful place right now, but God has given us the peace and the faith to see things through. I am just praying for the best, and having hope that good things can happen. He has given us so much good already.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment