Monday, February 13, 2012

Day 44 - To you

Lord, this week I will surrender to you. I keep trying to do everything myself and I keep trying to search for purpose, but in the end I am exhausted and wilted. My eyes can barely stare at the computer screen and my fingers are too tired to type. This week, I am giving it over to you. All of it. When you say run, I will run. And when you say rest, Lord I will rest. When my feelings are high or low, I will look to you. I will differ to you. I will trust you. Lord, this week I will pray to you continuously, asking questions and advice. Asking for direction. Asking for solace. Asking for guidance. And when I am afraid I will talk to you Lord. When I feel anxious I will ask for your peace. And when I feel joy I will thank you over and over again. It's all yours this week Lord. I know you will guide me.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment