Sunday, February 19, 2012

Day 50 - Heroes

"But if you look closer, you'll see the heroes of these stories aren't necessarily good people... But at the pivotal moments of their lives, when it really mattered, they had faith in a great God they knew and trusted." -from Big God


God uses ordinary people for amazing things. It's proven through out the Bible. It's not what you have done or what you have failed at, it's that you have faith when God calls on you to trust Him. To take a leap of faith. To do something amazing. To step forward unafraid. My imperfections are so numerous and I am constantly making mistakes, but I have a deep-seeded hope that someday God will call on me to do something big and in that moment, when it matters the most, I will show God my faith and I too can be some kind of hero.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment