Thursday, February 23, 2012

Day 54 - Step with Him

I mentioned in my last post that God is definitely speaking to me right now. Yesterday I finished a great book called Big God by Britt Merrick and between that and church, I feel so full. Full of understanding and full of the promises that God gives us in His Word. Sure, I'm still not clear on what God's plans are for my life, but I am starting to see hints revealed. I feel my heart gravitating towards certain needs in this world.  And, I do know that He is still busy laying a foundation under my feet so that when it's time, I will have something solid to stand on. My Year of Faith was the first layer, and now I am starting a whole new layer, a layer of hope. These past few days have provided me with so much hope and understanding and I feel so much more confident in the unknown. I reclaimed what I had lost, the belief that God will use me in amazing ways. That life won't always feel stuck. That God is working in the lull. That I am worthy. That I can do whatever God calls me to do. Between new understanding and more prayer, I feel good. What a long way to come from the depression that settled over me the last few months.

If you feel lost, get into God's Word. Read books, bible studies, devotions, anything. Let God speak to you. He will if you take the first steps. Pray and seek God. I am proof that in all trials, God is there and if you step with Him, He will answer.


 

1 comment:

  1. Yes He will! So glad to hear that you are doing better.

    ReplyDelete