Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Day 81 - Don't try

I feel like Mark and my lives are still in a washing machine right now, and the loss of control can be so overwhelming. God has not given us a break from last year, He just continues to challenge us in new ways and He is forcing us to grow. He has been working hard in our lives, not just financially, but emotionally and relationally.  But knowing that no matter how hard we try to fix or change what is going on, God is the one in control, is actually an amazingly wonderful thing. Because so much has been getting better and we have so much to be happy and grateful for and I can focus on that and on my sweet babies, and I can dream about our future instead.

"No matter what is going on in your life right now, know that God loves you and he is in control, so you don't have to try to manage everything." -Sheila Walsh

 

No comments:

Post a Comment