Thursday, March 29, 2012

Day 89 - Amazingly grateful

Today I am especially thankful for the friendships that God has bestowed on me. For the conversations that are about life, about change, and about the heart. Nothing surface level, nothing fake, just real and honest reflections. From grey hairs, to struggles, and everything in between. I have so much strength and security because of the friendships and the strong women next to me. I honestly and humbly feel like the luckiest person in the world for the wonderful people, from top to bottom, in my life.

God, today I thank you from the bottom of my heart for the people you have placed in my life. I feel undeserving, but so amazingly grateful. I promise in return, to treat them with care and concern, and to let them know how much I love and appreciate them.


 

1 comment:

  1. Amazingly greatful for having someone like you in my life for 15+ years!

    ReplyDelete