Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Day 87 - My story

I just read through all 150 Psalms, and I found my own story in them.

Psalm 55:17
Evening, morning and noon 
I cry out in distress 
and He hears my voice. 


Psalm 13:2-6 
How long must I wrestle with my thoughts
and every day have sorrow in my heart? 


Psalm 34:18
The Lord is close to the brokenhearted
and saves those who are crushed in spirit.


Psalm 40:2-3
He set my feet on a rock
and gave me a firm place to stand.
He put a new song in my mouth,
a hymn to praise our God. 


Psalm 66:2
We went through fire and water,
but you brought us to a place of abundance.


Psalm 91:4-5
He will cover you with his feathers,
and under his wings you will find refuge;
his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.
You will not fear the terror of night,
nor the arrow that flies by day.


Psalm 52:8
But I am like an olive tree
flourishing in the house of God;
I trust in God's unfailing love
for ever and ever.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment