Monday, June 4, 2012

Day 156 - Time

Sometimes life just takes time.

There are so many times that we want things so badly, but I am finding, as I get older that they just need their own time to develop. At the beginning of the school year I had a little mishap trying to run for a position on our school's Honour Society (like a PTA)... I was not happy about it and I felt slighted and very out of the "circle." I don't know how to explain that properly. And yet, now the year is ending and I will be holding a key position for the school's Honour Society next year. Elections were last week. And while I still feel out of the "circle," I can look back and remember the angst and hurt that I felt and see that it was for nothing. I'm here, just at a different time. Just on God's time. Just at the right time.

We spend a lot of our time wondering why things didn't work out the way we wanted them to. We could be using that time praying, working, growing, and building for our future instead. That we can trust that life has its own timetable and that we need to be a little more patient and have faith that it will all work out.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment