Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Day 158 - I am listening

I have already shared that God is leading me to give up most of my work (not blogging) so that I can be more present and feel less stressed at home. I have been listening to Him and have been working towards that goal. I am definitely being tested though, just this week two separate people came to me for good-sized work. But I said no. My heart knows that this is what God is calling me to do and that I need to follow His lead. It's hard for me, it's not my nature, but I am following. More peace was put into my heart when a sweet friend from my child's school said she is living through the same thing right now. I love when that happens. All I can do now is have faith and hope that this is part of a larger plan, and that sometimes we need to give up parts of our life that we have been holding on too tightly to.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment