Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Day 157 - A Miracle

Tiffany is a beautiful woman and her story has been sitting in my heart since I read it. I know that so many women, and some of my readers, deal with infertility issues and I love that hope that can be found in miraculous stories like this one. Here is her Facebook post that moved me to tears.

Have you witnessed a miracle in your lifetime? Would you like to hear mine and Adam's miracle? After trying to have a baby for almost 4 years, enduring 5 miscarriages, 4 IVF cycles, hormones, shots, countless doctors, countless disappointments and ongoing depression, I was called to the Lord in November. Adam and I started attending a new church every Sunday doing nightly devotions and truly crossing the line, as my church will say, into our faith. I had lost hope and decided to "give it to God". I'd read Proverbs 3:6 EVERYDAY and pray for His will. On our very next, less invasive, less medicinal, try at a family we were blessed with our miracle baby. And we haven't looked back since. I'm happy to announce that we're 20 weeks pregnant with our son. God is GOOD! 


God has His own plan, with His own timing, and His own outcome. Thank you Tiffany for allowing me to share your story with my friends. And if any of you would like to get in touch with Tiffany please email me at elhajs@aol.com.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment