Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Day 164 - Searching

No matter how self-assured I sound, and maybe I don't, I can tell you that I feel like something is missing. I feel like I am always searching for an unknown. I feel like my purpose in life is still yet to be revealed. And that's hard for me. I struggle with it; always wondering why things are the way that they are and why I haven't been able to start dedicating my life to the one thing God put me on earth for.  I am a planner by nature, but as much as I have tried to plan out my life, God has changed it all. I feel lost sometimes.

But I know that God is using A Year Full of Hope to teach me to have hope in all circumstances including waiting on Him to reveal my purpose. That having hope teaches me to love myself, to change, to grow, and to mold who I am. That God can use all of my strengths and especially my weaknesses for good. That I need to have peace in my heart that maybe God's intentions for me are not the large plan that I had hoped for. Maybe my purpose is much closer to home, much more intimate and definitive.

Either way, I believe. I have hope. I have faith in the plans in front of me.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment