Sunday, June 17, 2012

Day 169 - Father's Day

My father is my hero and my friend. He has always shared his strengths and his weaknesses with me. He loves me unconditionally and never walks away. He encourages me in everything that I do. He picks me up when I am down, and pushes me forward when I need support. He loves my husband as his own son, and tells us how proud he is of the family we have become. My children adore their grandpa and I feel so lucky to witness that. We all know we can count on him for anything, and we do. He takes care of everyone and has always set a good example of what a loving father and faithful man should look like. There are not enough words to describe the love that I have for my father. So I hope a simple I love you and thank you will do.

Happy Father's Day Dad. I feel eternally blessed that God gave me to you. Thank you for teaching me about faith and the love that our Heavenly Father has for us. My life shines brighter because of you.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment