Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Day 165 - New journey

I just entered another 10K race, which makes me laugh because I have never even run a 5K, but also because I just started running a few months ago. Last week's run wasn't your typical 10K so I want to know that I can do a normal 10K and run it the whole time. I may be as slow as a turtle, but it's all about finishing. I suddenly have a strong desire to complete this, to face physical challenges, and to become more courageous.

God is actively working on my mental and physical toughness... and I like it. I feel like a new woman.
He is preparing me for a new part of my life, I can feel it. I can feel Him sewing out the fears and weaknesses that have plagued me for as long as I can remember.

It's a whole new journey and here is the perfect verse to go with it.

"So be strong and courageous, all you who put your hope in the Lord!" -Psalm 31:24 (NLT) 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment