Sunday, May 13, 2012

Day 134 - Mother's Day


And do not forsake your mother’s teaching.
Bind them upon your heart forever; 
fasten them around your neck. 
When you walk, they will guide you; 
when you sleep, they will watch over you; 
when you awake, they will speak to you.
Proverbs 6:20-22


Today I am thankful for the gift of motherhood. I am thankful for such an amazing mother who fills my life with unconditional love. I am thankful for wonderful and strong grandmothers, for beautiful sisters, and for amazing friends. I am so lucky to have friendships that see no boundaries.


Today I am thinking of the single mothers who do it all by themselves, of the mothers who have lost a child and have heart ache, and all of the women that are struggling to have children. You are not forgotten.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment