Thursday, May 17, 2012

Day 138 - Am I?

I am on Day 138 of A Year Full of Hope and I can't help but wonder, am I full of hope? Do I feel like hope surrounds me? Do I feel more hopeful than last year? And my answer is yes. Yes, I am full of hope. Maybe not the super-happy-always-full-of-sunshine kind of hope, but in my heart I have a settled and permanent hope that is optimistic and fully aware that no matter what happens, I can weather the storm and God will provide for me. The kind of hope that knows that my life is not useless, that I am precious and I will change the world in the way I was created to. The kind of hope that knows that life is really beautiful and the best part of life is right in front of you in the people that you love and the life that you build from what you are given. Hope has become a permanent fixture in my life, and perhaps while the size and intensity of it may change, it is there and I love that. I love that even in disappointment, I can be hopeful that any outcome will be used for good.

Another way God has been molding me.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment