Monday, May 14, 2012

Day 135 - My Day

Today I turn thirty-two. I am happy. I am lucky. I am grateful. I am full of joy. I am blessed.

By wisdom a house is built, 
and through understanding it is established;
through knowledge its rooms are filled
with rare and beautiful treasures.
-Proverbs 24:3-4 

This verse has become my everything. It's my life, my goal, my family, my home, our future, and my children. If I can grow, be faithful, change, evolve, and love, than I will become wiser and continue to build "a house" for my family. The place where my rare and beautiful treasures are filled (my sweet babies).

All I want for my birthday, and every birthday from here forth, is to grow with more wisdom, understanding, knowledge, and faith. To follow God towards the plans He has laid out for me, and to bless others as much and as often as I can.

I already have more than I deserve.

 

1 comment: