Monday, May 21, 2012

Day 142 - Still here

I'm having a hard time keeping up on this blog, but more realistically I'm having a hard time keeping up with life right now. My husband asked me the other day if I was "over" this blog. Of course not! I know there are days when I get behind and don't blog, but it doesn't change how important hope is to me. I am clutching it as the sea of to-dos is swallowing me hole. But I'm still reaching, and I know that there is peace even in the storm.

Life sure has a grip on me. I haven't felt well for about a week and it's slowing me down, in a not-so-good way. I just can't catch up and I feel so lost and helpless. But I know that I need to keep moving and try to do my best. And I was reminded by a wonderful email, that this blog is really bigger than me and my to-dos. So even though I may be missing, I'm still here. Living a year full of hope.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment